Long Story Short:
- My daughter, Victoria, is my whole world! (cutest 3 year old I know)
- I'm married to a talented musician named Andy.
- I live in a historic Victorian home that I'm always updating.
- My business is named after my cat Rosie
- You can typically find me with a mom bun and leggings.
- My passport is always ready to travel!
- Favorite past-time is catching up on Disney movies.
- Guilty pleasure is watching Dance Moms.
- I cry at every wedding & every movie.
- My business is named after my cat Rosie!
Photography is my passion
Strangely, photography was a career I never aspired or dreamed of having. I built a life around having a stable job in construction and real estate. Since I was 15 I wanted to be an architect.
With a background in architecture and design I landed a six-figure job downtown Chicago, why would I want anything else? My main goals in life was to graduate college, work in Chicago, buy a Prius, buy a house, and start a family. Before I was 30, I accomplished those goals and felt unfulfilled. Since being a full-time photographer I have found happiness again and I love what I do! Never settle until you find your happiness!